Of course, sunbathing tops the list, but if you’re looking for a diversion, Anguilla offers numerous unique adventures.
- See some of Anquilla’s best off-shore snorkel sites on Jr. Fleming’s Glass Bottom Boat Trip. Jr. will also take you to Little Bay, a pristine cove only accessible by boat, where you can find curious sea turtles.
- Take the ferry and spend a day shopping on the nearby island of St.Martin/St.Maarten.
- Visit the Dune Preserve where legendary reggae singer Bankie Banks holds court in his funky, eclectic beach bar.
- Dance the night away at the Pumphouse or visit Elvis at his Beach Bar on Sandy Ground.
- Chill out over sunset drinks at the brand new Viceroy’s glamorous infinity pool deck and star watch.
- Feast on Caribbean cuisine in their tree house setting at Veya’s in Sandy Ground, or try the more casual Sand Bar where you can linger over island-inspired tapas on the beach.
There’s plenty more to explore and discover such as: art galleries, fine dining, local island cuisine, boutique shopping, live musical bands, world class golfing, SCUBA diving, snorkeling, paddleboarding, ecotourism, sailing, kayaking, biking, horseback riding, museums, massage and fishing.
To see more photos, click here